Sat, Dec 11|
Members Only In-person Sew Day
Members Only In-person Sew Day. The event will take place at the Focus on Fibre Arts Association (FFAA) location.
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2021, 9:30 a.m. – 5:50 p.m. MST
Edmonton, 9532 87 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 3J1, Canada
About the event
If within 10 days prior to this event you can answer YES to any of the following items, please do not attend and contact us for more details.
You will be asked to answer NO to all of these questions prior to attending our event.
1. I have not had household contact of a case1 of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
2. I do not have any new onset (or worsening) of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Painful swallowing
- Nasal congestion
- Feeling unwell / fatigued
- Nausea / vomiting / diarrhea
- Unexplained loss of appetite
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Muscle / joint aches
3. I will practice safe social distancing at this event.
4. I will properly sanitize my hands while at this event.
5. I will wear a mask at this event.
6. I am vaccinated and will bring my "Proof of Vacinnation" papers with me to this event.
7. I have not travelledoutside of the country 14 days prior to the retreat.
Special Health Guidelines During COVID Pandemic
1. All must use hand sanitizer upon entry.
2. A list of participants must be kept by EMQG for 14 days after the retreat.
3. Face masks are mandatory.
4. Each participant will have a whole table to use. All AHS precautions will be observed at the time of the retreat.